Main content start
9th World Glaucoma Congress
- Eric B Lee1, BS, Wendeng Hu1, MS, Kuldev Singh1, MD, Sophia Y Wang1, MD. The association between blood pressure, blood pressure medications, and glaucoma in a nationwide longitudinal electronic health records database.
- Eric Yeh, Anjal M Jain, Olivia Fox, Sophia Y Wang. PhacoTrainer: Deep Learning for Activity Recognition in Cataract Surgical Videos.
- Yash Karandikar, Sophia Wang. Predicting High Impact Ophthalmology Articles Using Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing.
- Sophia Y Wang, Benjamin Tseng. Looking for Low Vision: Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing to Predict Visual Prognosis
- Sophia Y Wang, Benjamin Tseng. Looking for Low Vision in Electronic Health Records
- Sophia Y Wang, Benjamin Tseng. Deep Learning Approaches for Predicting Glaucoma Progression Requiring Surgery Using Electronic Health Records Data and Natural Language Processing. Click to download the poster.
- Computing Over Ophthalmology Clinical Text From Electronic Health Records: Case Study in Identifying Candidates for Low Vision Rehabilitation Using Neural Word Embeddings.
Mobilizing Computable Biomedical Knowledge (MCBK) Annual Meeting. June 30th, 2020
Benjamin Tseng, Sophia Y Wang
- Gaining the Necessary Skills to Work With Big Data.
ARVO Big Data Conference 2020
Sophia Y Wang
- The Weight of Words: Natural Language Processing for Ophthalmology Electronic Health Records.
APTOS Symposium December 12th, 2020
Sophia Y Wang