Main content start
American Academy of Ophthalmology Annual Meeting Nov 13-15 2021
- Eric B Lee, BS, Wendeng Hu, MS, Kuldev Singh, MD, Sophia Y Wang, MD, MS. Association between blood pressure and open angle glaucoma in a U.S. nationwide electronic health records cohort study
9th World Glaucoma Congress 2021
- Eric B Lee1, BS, Wendeng Hu1, MS, Kuldev Singh1, MD, Sophia Y Wang1, MD. The association between blood pressure, blood pressure medications, and glaucoma in a nationwide longitudinal electronic health records database.
- Eric Yeh, Anjal M Jain, Olivia Fox, Sophia Y Wang. PhacoTrainer: Deep Learning for Activity Recognition in Cataract Surgical Videos.
- Yash Karandikar, Sophia Wang. Predicting High Impact Ophthalmology Articles Using Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing.
- Sophia Y Wang, Benjamin Tseng. Looking for Low Vision: Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing to Predict Visual Prognosis
- Sophia Y Wang, Benjamin Tseng. Looking for Low Vision in Electronic Health Records
- Sophia Y Wang, Benjamin Tseng. Deep Learning Approaches for Predicting Glaucoma Progression Requiring Surgery Using Electronic Health Records Data and Natural Language Processing. Click to download the poster.
- Computing Over Ophthalmology Clinical Text From Electronic Health Records: Case Study in Identifying Candidates for Low Vision Rehabilitation Using Neural Word Embeddings.
Mobilizing Computable Biomedical Knowledge (MCBK) Annual Meeting. June 30th, 2020
Benjamin Tseng, Sophia Y Wang
- Gaining the Necessary Skills to Work With Big Data.
ARVO Big Data Conference 2020
Sophia Y Wang